Bernard Salt will discuss whether the Hunter can compete for global talent, and more, at a public lecture in November.
RDA Hunter have organised the public lecture as CEO, Todd Williams, says the Hunter is competing against Australia and the world for resources, including people.
“Building and maintaining a skilled and capable workforce for the future depends on innovating and thinking entrepreneurially,” Todd said.
“Securing capable, talented and mobile people, who can link the Hunter globally and pose new ideas and creative alternatives, is a focus for RDA Hunter.”
To give the Hunter his perspective on global talent and workforce trends Bernard Salt, renowned trend forecaster, will overview demographic, population and labour force trends that will affect the Hunter into the future.
- What | Bernard Salt Public Lecture: Can the Hunter Compete for Global Talent
- When | Wednesday, 6 November 2013, 10.30am ‚Äì 12pm
- Where |Concert Hall, Newcastle City Hall
- Cost | This is a free event
- RSVP | By Wednesday 30th October to [email protected] or 02 4908 7300