Newcastle Jockey Club has one of the most versatile event spaces in New South Wales. Our indoor and outdoor facilities lend themselves to gala dinners, expos, music festivals, business brunches, theme nights, team building, board meetings, training sessions, company conferences and almost any other event you could need. In fact, if you can imagine it ‚Äì we can host it.
Our facilities include fully-equipped conference and seminar rooms, break-out spaces and bars. We also have the versatile 2,200m2Glasshouse with large-scale access provided by retractable walls. Our prestigious Chevals Restaurant, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, and our marquees are popular event venues, each with stunning views of the racetrack. And with two acres of grounds we really can accommodate anything from businesses to buses and tea parties to television crews.
At Newcastle Jockey Club, we host over 300 events per year, welcoming more than 100,000 guests, so you can be sure that your event will be well managed. We have set packages and can organise bespoke services such as mobile bars, ATMs, security, lighting displays, vendors, promotional staff and more.
Just two hours from Sydney, one hour from the Hunter Valley and 40 minutes from Newcastle Airport with ample complimentary parking, Newcastle Jockey Club is very conveniently located. The surrounding area includes beaches, hotels and Newcastle CBD with its popular shopping and nightlife.
Our unique venue offers:
- 12 indoor rooms and outdoor spaces
- Capacity for 20 to 10,000 guests
- In-house chefs and catering
- More than 900 complimentary on-site car parks
- Disabled and easy equipment access
- Picturesque lawns and gardens
- Fully air conditioned and well-lit rooms – most with daylight
- PA, sound, video and data projection equipment
- Presentation equipment including lectern, whiteboard, flip chart, screens
- Wireless internet