If you are searching for effective ways to rapidly expand your business and sell more, then it might be time to include video promotion in your marketing mix.
Here are just a few startling statistics on the power of using video for your business:
- Online videos increase purchases by 87%.
- 85% more people are likely to buy after watching a product/service video.
- Video promotion is 600% more effective than print and online ads.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share with others.
- 90% of users say videos are helpful in making purchase decisions.
Why is video marketing so powerful?
Today people are hungry for information, but want that fast. So they’d prefer to spend two to three minutes watching a video than 15-20 minutes reading text. Moreover, videos help businesses communicate their key points to audiences in less time.
Videos can also be used in places beyond your website. Sharing your video throughout your digital platforms can help you to get maximum online exposure. And your video itself can be optimised to rank on the top of search engine result pages, giving your business’ website powerful SEO.
Just imagine somebody from your local area searching your type of service or product on Google and …suddenly your video pops up! Statistics show they’re very likely to click on it for more info.
Here are seven advantages of using video marketing for your business.
- Video helps you to reach a large number of people within a short time, and videos work for you 24/7.
- With audio visuals, you can easily communicate your marketing message more effectively because this particular medium appeals to several senses. The use of sound and images elicits feeling and better understanding of the idea.
- One of the greatest advantages of video marketing is that it increases the duration that a person spends on a web page. And that sends a strong signal to search engines that your website is a quality one and so helps rank it higher in the listings. So using video to promote your business creates huge SEO advantages.
- Your target audience will remember what they saw and hear. This is the best way to present your products and/or services and explain how they work.
- Video appears in 70% of the top search result listings. Search engines give videos much higher priority than pictures, text and audio files, thus giving you a much better chance to pass on your marketing message. By adding videos to your website, you can help it rank higher and make your business more noticeable.
- Video is one of the best ways to inject your personality into your marketing messages, build trust, and connect with viewers on an emotional level. Your visitors want to do business with someone they know, like, and trust. Even if you’re a genuine business offering a great product, hiding behind a corporate logo and anonymous web copy makes you blend in with all your competitors.
- Video gives increased customer satisfaction and fewer product returns. The shift to marketing online presents unique challenges: visitors aren’t able to see how your product or service works. But using video can help you overcome those challenges and convert more visitors into buyers. Videos are also great for setting accurate customer expectations. Customers get a better idea of exactly what they’re getting before making a purchase, which can increase satisfaction and reduce return rates.
If you’re looking for new ways to stand out in today’s competitive online environment, it’s time to explore video marketing.