Hunter Research Foundation’s (HRF) first 2015 Economic Update Breakfast promises to deliver insights and forecasts for the local and national economies and feature a panel focussing on regional leadership.
Our Principal Economist, Dr Alan Rai, will identify trends in the regional economy highlighting some encouraging developments in the Hunter as he seeks out the green shoots in the economy.
Alan’s presentation is based on HRF’s regular monitoring of local economic conditions and is key to their committed to delivering insights to move the Hunter region forward and support local businesses.
Alan will be joined by NABs Head of Portfolio Specialists Group, Brian Parker, who will paint the broader, national economic picture.
A HRF spokesperson said that their outstanding economic analysis, put in a national context by head of NAB Asset Management, will help Hunter businesses to plan for success in the new calendar year.
HRF Economic Breakfast
- Where | West New Lambton, 88 Hobart Road New Lambton
- When| Friday, 13 February 2015
- Time | 7:00 – 9:00am (Speakers commence 7:15am)
- RSVP | Online
- Dr Alan Rai, Principal Economist HRF
- Brian Parker, Head of Portfolio Specialists Group NAB
- Dr Brent Jenkins, CEO HRF