Narelle Redman was recently appointed as the President of Business Charlestown at their Annual General Meeting.
Narelle has been a long time committee member and said she welcomed the opportunity to be even more involved with the Business Charlestown.
Business Charlestown is an association of local business people, set up to promote and safeguard the business community of Charlestown.
“I am looking forward to working with our great team and achieving some excellent outcomes for the future of Business Charlestown,” Narelle said.
The Chamber is funded by The Lake Macquarie Town Centre Program and has formed a partnership with the Hunter Business Chamber and NSW Business Chamber's Local Chamber Alliance program.
The Executive Committee for 2013/2014 are:
- President | Narelle Redman (Silveradoh Promotional Products)
- Vice President | John Wheeler (Bank of Queensland)
- Treasurer | Neil Hocquard (Hocquard Accountants)
- Secretary | Lyn Oberholzer (Xfactor Finance)
- Jason Pauling (The Investment Shop)
- Dominique Sheehan (Kahibah Sports Club)
- Josh Swetnam (Greater Building Society)
- Jennifer Barrie (Business Charlestown Inc.)