Hunter Manufacturing Awards (HMA) is once again seeking applications for their annual award ceremony.
HMA is a not-for-profit organisation whose main purpose is to highlight the achievements of regional manufacturers.
The HMA Board award and the Manufacturer of the Year are the keynote awards for the evening with previous winners including Custom Fluidpower and Hi Vis Signs & Safety.
The winners of this award are funded to attend an event or international trade expo to assist the companies to benefit from the opportunity to showcase their abilities in the global marketplace.
Other award categories include:
- Excellence in Marketing
- Excellence in Product Design
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Technology
- Excellence in Manufacturing Process
- Excellence in Training
- Excellence in Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing Practices
- Excellence in Safety
- Excellence in Export of Manufactured Goods
- Apprentice of the Year – Manufacturing
- Excellence in Manufacturing Education
- Manufacturing Employee of the Year ‚Äì ‘Rising Star' Award
The Awards are judged by an independent panel of 13 local businesspeople, comprised of a range of experienced professionals working within a range of industries.
Applications are currently open for the awards, with submissions closing on Friday, 16 August 2013.