Collaboration between a number of Hunter businesswomen means all Hunter women will have the opportunity to attend the region’s first ever growth seminar for women this month.
The seminar is the brainchild of Hunter leadership coach, author and CEO of Passionate People Institute, Shivani Gupta.
Shivani said the seminar brings together some exceptional Hunter women in their fields to help local women to connect, network and grow in both their work and personal lives.
“We have some fantastic business women’s seminars and networking events but a number of businesswomen and I have said it would be good to create a very affordable, one day seminar that covers improving the mind, body, soul, careers, family life and financial situation for all women,” Shivani said.
“These expert women are generously donating their time out of a desire to help other women to grow and live the lives they want to lead,” she said.
- Westfield’s FiFi Milne (Style master class)
- The Yoga Loft’s Cveta Jovanoska (Yoga as a way of life)
- Representatives from networking groups including Hunter Business Women’s Network (Jamie Lee Habeler), genXwomen‘s Network (founder Mel Hamilton), The Sista Code (photographer and founder of this new group Mel Histon), and NFP Connect (Grace Mclean)
- Commonwealth Bank’s Janelle Kirk (Wealth creation and financial management)
- Hunter Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant Mary Woolley (Health and nutrition advice)
- Sue Hart (Tips for better understanding and managing the emotions of the menstrual cycle)
- What | Newcastle and Hunter Women’s Growth Seminar
- When | Thursday, 25 September 2014
- Time | 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Where | Crowne Plaza, Cnr Merewether St & Wharf Rd, Newcastle
- Cost | $99
- RSVP | Bookings essential, online