The Hunter Young Professionals (HYP) recently announced their 2014 board, with 12 representatives, half of which are new this year. In addition, this year sees an all-female executive team.
President of the HYP, Adel Issa, said that they are looking to continue their great work from last year when they rebranded to HYP (from Newcastle & Hunter Junior Chamber) and are looking to attract more young professionals from a wide variety of professional sectors.
“I believe we have a strong and fresh board who are ready to deliver exciting networking events for all the young professionals in the Hunter region,” Adel said.
The HYP Board for 201 is as follows:
- President | Adel Issa, University of Newcastle
- Vice President | Emily Bowen, Forsythes
- Treasurer | Alex Nicolaidis
- Secretary | Hanna Barry, Forsythes Accounting
- Bec Dujin, Mezzaninemedia
- Shaun Polley, Commonwealth Bank
- Lachlan Wilson, Sparke Helmore
- Matthew Williams, JSA Group
- Kelly Eather, Greater Building Society
- James Callendar, H & M Accountants
- Josh Faulkner, NSW Health
- Alyssa Faith, Avondale College of Higher Education
HYP provides opportunities for young people to network in a business environment, gain new management and leadership skills, interact socially together and support the local community so that they can develop as the business leaders of tomorrow.
Image | Hanna Barry (Secretary), Adel Issa (President), Emily Bowen (Vice President), Alex Nicolaidis (Treasurer)