A panel of Hunter business leaders have organised a seminar to help advise business owners on the benefits and features of employee share schemes and ensure those that already have them in place have structured them correctly to get the most from their teams.
Director PKF Corporate Finance, Andrew Jones, says that with recent positive changes to the tax laws on employee share schemes, it is a great time to reconsider whether an employee share scheme is right for your business.
“A well structured scheme can provide effective incentives for employees without placing a drain on business cash flow, and can improve mutual interdependence between employers and employee,” Andrew said
“The Government has recently released draft legislation which will improve the tax treatment of Employee Share Schemes (ESS) to facilitate better alignment of interests between employers and employees, and to stimulate the growth of high-technology start-up companies by making them more competitive in the labour market.”
Attendees will hear from experts on the below topics:
- How to use Employee Share Schemes to drive your business forward
- Understand the key legal, taxation, HR, and financial elements of Employee Share Schemes
- Why some high performers get on board whilst others are not interested
Employee Share Scheme Seminar
- When | Tuesday, 15 September
- Time | 7.20am to 9am
- Where | PKF Newcastle offices, 755 Hunter St, Newcastle West
- Cost | $35 per single ticket, or 3 for $100.
- RSVP | Online