- This event has passed.
NFP Connect | October Community Impact Showcase – The Changemakers
October 24 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am$45
We want to hear from not-for-profit or community organisations who have a great project, idea, or change they implemented through the year that produced amazing results. Whether it was planned or a pivot, if it created an impact in the community, let’s share and inspire each other.
We will be selecting 3 organisations to present their success stories at our October breakfast. Note that you must be able to talk accompanied by some form of visuals – eg: powerpoint, photos, video, etc.
So don’t be shy – just apply!
How to apply: Simply complete the selection criteria questions below by 5pm Friday 29 September 2023 to shine a light on your organisation’s great work as we celebrate and embrace those effecting change and making a difference in the community.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Community Impact Showcase’
(Maximum of 50-100 words per criteria)
- What is the purpose of your organisation and what value do you see in promoting your organisation to NFP Connect?
- What was your project or idea (provide a brief description highlighting your successful project or idea completed in FY2022-2023)?
- Why did you undertake this (what was/wasn’t happening, unmet need, issue, challenge)?
- What impact did it have (tell us how it impacted the community, your organisation or made a positive difference or change)?
- What lessons can be learnt from your project and/or implementation?
Entry Conditions: The NFP Connect Committee reserves the right to extend or vary the entry period if necessary, and the Committee’s decision on successful applicants will be final. By submitting an entry you agree that all information provided may be used for the purpose of the event, including marketing and promotional activities. You agree that we and our sponsors may use your logo (if any) and details about you, your organisation, project or idea (including any videos or other entry materials) in printed, electronic and online/social media (as we consider appropriate) for the sole purpose of promoting NFP Connect and the Community Impact Showcase, without compensation to you.