- This event has passed.
Diamond IT | Webinar – Cyber Resilience Strategies to Secure your Organisation
October 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Is Cyber Crime and Data Security Keeping you up at Night?
As pressure amounts amidst recent warnings by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), company directors and business leaders are looking holistically at their cyber security posture and resilience strategies.
“Company directors will be held responsible and could be in breach of their duties, if their organisations have an inadequate response to cyber attacks. Businesses must be prepared for the ever-rising risk of cybercrime”, Joe Longo, Chairman, ASIC.
In this webinar, Gavin Hall, our Business Technology Consultant, will provide guidance on building holistic cyber resilience to help secure your organisation covering crucial topics including:
- Cyber Accountability of Business Leaders, Owners and the Board.
- How Legal and Regulatory changes can strengthen Security Practices, rather than burden compliance.
- The Essential Eight and how compliance can be a cornerstone of your Security Strategy.
- The pivotal role of Corporate Governance in mitigating Cyber Risks.
- Insights into how Cyber Insurance is driving security requirements.
A recent report published by Roy Morgan and the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), indicated that over 50% of directors selected cyber crime and data security as the number one issue keeping them up at night, an increase from 37% from the previous report.
“53% of directors believe cyber-attacks have impacted their board’s risk appetite, more so than inflation (47%) and the COVID-19 pandemic (45%)”, Director Sentiment Index Survey, 1st half 2023, Roy Morgan and Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
Join us as we discuss critical aspects of Cyber Accountability, Compliance and Security Strategies tailored for Business Leaders.