Businesspeople from the Hunter and outside the region are coming together to give local women a low cost seminar to help them to grow in their personal life and business life.
The annual, women only, Hunter Growth Seminar, is on for a third year next month on Wednesday, 7 September.
The seminar is the brainchild of well-known Hunter mentor, author, speaker and CEO of Passionate People Institute, Shivani Gupta, in partnership with a number of other Hunter businesswomen.
Shivani said the seminar brings together passionate expert speakers to help local women to connect, network and grow in both their work and personal lives.
Two leading local female politicians will open the seminar. Lord Mayor of Newcastle, Cr Nuatali Nelmes, as well as Mayor of Lake Macquarie and current Member for Charlestown, Jodie Harrison MP, will give insights into the development of their careers.
“We have some fantastic business women’s seminars and networking event but a number of business women and I have said it would be good to create a very affordable, one-day seminar that covers improving the mind, body, soul, careers, family life and financial situation for all women,” Shivani said.
Shivani will emcee and question the speakers who include:
- Founder of the SupaNova Tribe, Rebecca Tapp, on finding purpose and passion.
- Founder of Collective Heart, Matt Linnert, on developing your money personality.
- Local public relations and marketing consultants, Craig Eardley, Holly Martin and Meg Purser on effective communication and raising your personal and business profile.
- Founder of Spirit of Light, Ghata, on gaining energy to lead more healthy, fulfilling lives.
- Occupational Therapist, surfer, and Founder of OneWave Joel Pilgrim, on work life balance.
- Wine maker, Liz Jackson, on being the best you can be.
- Stylist, Sam Woods, on dressing to be stylish, confident and happy.
Tickets are $99 plus GST and booking fee.
Image | Shivani Gupta, organiser of The Growth Seminar
The The Growth Seminar is an event to help Newcastle and The Hunter women to grow in both their working and personal lives. It has been organised by a group of Hunter businesswomen. The hashtag for the event is #growthseminar.